How do I transfer my Team Website to another device?
If you have an iScore Team website, and you want to transfer it to a new device, here are the steps:
- If your new device does not yet have the Team and Games on it from your old device (i.e. you did not use iTunes Backup / Restore or a Backup / Restore app on your Android
device to transfer your data to the new device already), you can use Data Sharing to transfer the data to the new device. Click the following link for more
information on Data Sharing
- Make sure you have set and know the Customer ID and Password of the device you are transferring the website to (found on Options -> Admin Website screen in iScore)
- Log in to the Admin Website of the device that is currently linked to your Team Website (http://my.iscorecentral.com)
- Go to the Account tab on the Admin Website, and in the Team Websites section of "My Add Ons", you will see your team websites listed.
- Click the Change Device link, and you will be prompted for the Customer ID / Password of the device you are transferring the website to. Enter those, and a dropdown will appear
with the teams that exist on the device you are transferring to. Select the team, then select Save, and the transfer will be complete
Return to FAQ